LG Real Cinema Greyed Out | Possible Causes + Solution
We independently review everything we recommend. The information is provided by LG Real Cinema Greyed Out | Possible Causes + Solution and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we may earn a commission if you buy something through links on our post. Learn more
Do you know Why LG Real Cinema Greyed Out? This is devastating. But don’t worry, guys! This comprehensive guide about LG TV Smart Picture mode will show you how to solve your LG TV problem. So stay with us till the end!
LG Real Cinema Greyed Out
Smart Picture Mode on LG televisions has serious flaws. Many of you have expressed dissatisfaction with LG Smart Picture Mode being LG’s real cinema greyed out. This can happen for various reasons, including faulty Eye Comfort settings, HDMI port issues, or software flaws.
Reason And Solution For LG Real Cinema Greyed Out
The issue is now familiar to you. Let’s get to the solutions right now.
This is likely LG’s most serious problem. The Smart Picture Mode becomes greyed out when using the HDMI port to connect your PC or PS5 to the LG TV.
- Currently, the only option is to set the picture settings. Yes, you read that correctly. You can’t use the picture mode while the HDMI is hooked in in these instances.
- Unplug the HDMI cable, then adjust the Smart Picture settings.
- Reconnect the component and enjoy.
Wrong Eye Comfort Settings
When the problem is right in front of your ‘eyes,’ you blame your television. Worst of all, you’re staring at it rather than observing it. It’s all about the Eye Comfort Options!
The Eye Comfort options allow you to personalize the screen to your preference. Disable Eye Comfort in the preferences. You may now easily configure the Smart Picture mode on your LG TV.
Older versions, malfunctioning software, and other things can often become the turned tractor. To locate a cure, follow the suggested solution.
Keep an eye out for new software upgrades. Our experts advise that you keep the automatic update finder turned on. It will keep you informed of any new information. If a firmware update does not solve the problem, your LG TV will need to be reset. It does take some effort and time. It will, however, be worthwhile.
How To Reset An LG TV?
As you’ve read, a hard reset of your LG TV’s system may be necessary. To reset your LG TV system, follow the steps below.
- First, turn on the television. Then, using your remote, press the Smart button.
- The selections are displayed on the right side of your screen (The position of the Menu depends on the Model).
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu. It’s the ‘Gear’ symbol.
- Select the ‘General’ option now.
- A ‘Reset’ option can be found by sliding down. Click that and confirm the system reset.
- Your LG television will restart. When you first startup, fill in the needed information. All you have to do now is ENJOY after correctly setting the criteria!
How To Turn On Real Cinema On LG TV?
- Press the Power button twice fast to temporarily disable your screen in Theater mode, which prevents messages from appearing or the display from lighting up.
- Press the Power button once to exit Theater mode and turn the screen back on.
LG TV Advanced Wifi Settings Greyed Out
Remove the power cable from the wall socket, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in to reset your LG Smart TV if the network settings are grayed out on your LG Smart TV.
With these life-saving methods, you may immediately fix your LG Real Cinema Greyed Out problem. Make sure to test out all LG Smart TV tips and tricks. Remember to ask for any TV-related assistance. Our dynamic team of experts will quickly resolve your issue. Leave a comment below and tell us about your LG Smart TV experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are some LG TV settings greyed out?
If you have an app running in the background, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, or YouTube, and you open the network settings, it will be greyed out since the app is blocking the network settings.
On my LG TV, what is genuine cinema?
Real Cinema is a setting on my LG 1080P TV that is only available when 24HZ content is played. When I watch prime video on my firestick, the refresh rate automatically adjusts to 24HZ to match the original content.
What makes the aspect ratio greyed out?
Video streaming service providers have strategically decided to provide content in a predetermined format that cannot be changed. Television shows and movies were shown on Full Screen in the day, which meant a 4:3 aspect ratio.
On my LG TV, how do I access advanced settings?
To access your Quick Settings screen, locate the Settings button on your remote and hit it. Locate and click the Advanced button towards the bottom right of the Quick Settings panel. You can also ignore the fast Menu by holding down the Settings button on your remote for five seconds.