We independently review everything we recommend. The information is provided by RCA Tablet Stuck On Viking Pro Screen (Causes + Solution) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we may earn a commission if you buy something through links on our post. Learn more
There is nothing simpler than a factory reset if your gadget has been stuck on a static screen for hours or if you wish to revert it to its factory settings. Follow these simple instructions, and you’ll be able to fix the RCA Tablet Stuck On Viking Pro Screen in no time.
You don’t need to take your equipment to a repair shop unless it has sustained significant physical damage. A quick reboot can solve many small problems. As a result, most people are unwilling even to try.
RCA Tablet Stuck On Viking Pro Screen
Press the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons together until the start-up logo appears on the screen. 3. After seeing the logo, let go of the buttons to let the device enter “System Recovery Mode.”
What To Do When RCA Tablet Stuck On Viking Pro Screen?
Attempt to shut it down. To try to go past the screen, restart the app and see if you can. All it needs may be the clock reset if it becomes stalled once more. “Safe Mode” can be used to restart the device.
- To activate “Safe Mode,” follow these instructions.
- The tablet must be turned off before this can be done.
- When you see the manufacturer’s logo on the screen, release the power button, and press and hold.
- To enter safe mode, press and hold the “Volume Down” button for a few seconds until you see the message “Safe mode: ON.”
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to turn it off, and “Safe Mode: OFF” will appear in its place.
Attempting a “Factory Reset” may help if the above fails. However, some data may be lost. It’s possible to achieve this by finding the phone’s pinhole. Depress the button in the hole with something small (but not sharp; you don’t want to harm it). This should force the tablet to restart and resolve your problem.
“Hard Reset” is the final option. The data on your tablet will be cleared if you choose this option, so don’t do it unless you have to or don’t care about losing anything. Before doing the reset, make a backup of any data you intend to save on your computer or the cloud.
To “Hard Reset” A Tablet
- Verify that the tablet has been turned off completely.
- Then, after you see the start-up logo, hold down the “Power” and “Volume Up” buttons simultaneously until the logo appears.
- Let go of all the buttons once you see the “System Recovery Mode” logo on the screen.
- To go to the “factory reset” option, press the “Volume Down” button. Volume Up/Down buttons navigate and highlight options in recovery mode.
- As soon as you’ve made your choice, you can push the power button to pick it up.
- Press the Volume Down button continuously until the “Yes – remove all user data” option is selected on the subsequent screen.
- You can then restart your tablet by pressing “Power” again.
How To Reset The RCA Tablet?
Reset Process (Device On): You can factory reset your tablet from Settings if you aren’t experiencing any problems with it. You can use this technique if you only want to delete your data or reset your device to its factory settings.
Open Settings after unlocking your device.
You’ll find a ‘backup and reset’ option by scrolling down. A confirmation page will appear when you click that, detailing what will happen if you do so. If you don’t know what a factory reset will do to your device, you should read this article.
If you can’t find the ‘backup and reset’ option under Settings, try looking in a different section altogether. Tap on Privacy in the Settings menu. The option to “backup and reset” or “factory reset” is located here.
Reset your tablet or perform a factory data reset by pressing the corresponding button. Choose that option and let your device complete the procedure.
If you don’t restart the device, the reset won’t be complete. If your device does not restart on its own, you will need to do a manual restart before performing a factory reset.
How Do I Force Restart My RCA Tablet?
When a Windows RCA tablet is turned on, restarting it is relatively easy. You can select Shut Down or Restart from the Start menu, then wait for the procedure to finish. You can continue your device using the physical “Reset” button on the rear of RCA tablets.
How Do You Fix An RCA Tablet Stuck On The Loading Screen?
- Verify that the tablet is truly turned off.
- To start the device, simultaneously press the “Power” and “Volume Up” keys until the start-up logo appears on the screen.
- After seeing the logo, let go of the buttons to allow the device to enter “System Recovery Mode”.
You will lose all of your data if you perform a factory reset. Make sure to back up your data unless you have a specific reason for resetting the device. Everything will be OK if you back it up correctly or use cloud storage. A factory reset can solve the RCA Tablet Stuck On Viking Pro Screen, but physical harm can’t be fixed. If your device ever gets stuck again, give this a shot.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you do if your RCA tablet is stuck on the loading screen?
Press and hold the volume up and power buttons to enter recovery mode. Let go of the Volume up button at the RCA logo screen, and an android image should appear next. You will be taken to the recovery mode menu if you press and hold the power button and then push the Volume up button again.
What is the procedure for resetting my Viking Pro RCA?
To navigate the menu and make appropriate selections, use the Volume up and down buttons. Scroll to do data/factory reset and click the power button to reset the device. Confirm your choice by scrolling down through multiple “no” entries until you see the word “yes.” Press the power button while highlighting “yes”.
How can you thaw out a frozen tablet screen?
For around seven seconds, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together. After that, your smartphone will begin to reboot. If the device cannot restart, deplete it until it shuts down. The tablet can then be charged and restarted from the beginning.
How can I reset my RCA tablet that doesn’t have a volume or home button?
There’s no need to worry if your tablet lacks a home button. There is a volume rocker and power button on the device. To access the resetting command menu, press and hold the volume up and power buttons simultaneously for 5–10 seconds.